This is a freelance position – you’re not bound to us full time or permanently, you’ll determine your own schedule but we do set strict (and realistic) deadlines. We will need you to be present for (some, not all) client meetings and weekly work sessions. Our communication style is collaborative and open so being a team player is crucial.
- Experience conceptualising and designing creative brands and campaigns from start to end
- Good design taste and a passion for understanding human-to-human design
- The ability to work on small and large, multi-faceted projects and a portfolio that backs it up
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Be able to work independently and stick to deadlines
- Take direction and feedback well
- Have a good understanding of social media platforms like Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest. This is NOT a social media management or content creation role but we do create assets for these platforms as a part of larger brand and marketing campaigns
- Proficient use of the full Adobe Suite and wire-framing tools
- Know your way around MailChimp, Klaviyo and WordPress (WPBakery Page Builder)
Our studio is based in Newlands, Cape Town. Our approach is flexible and allows for a mix between remote and work in studio. We will get together 2 or 3 times per week to collaborate via face-to-face interactions so being based in Cape Town is required.